Lockdown is back and we cannot (by law) open the showrooms for browsing.
We can, however, still operate our "Click and collect" type service as in previous lockdowns
Click here for our current Opening Hours
Placing, Collecting & general enquiries
2. Provide your best contact mobile number.
3. We will process the order and contact you. If the goods are available, we will give you an approximate time to collect.
4. You will be provided with an order number - please bring this with you.
5. Customers without credit accounts will need to pay in full before collection.
6. When collecting, we would ask you to observe the current social distancing.
7. Please be patient with our staff who are working hard during this difficult period.
We cannot accept returns during the lockdown.
Deliveries will be unaffected during the lockdown.
If the delivery requires use of the tail lift, this can only be done to the nearest accessible point.
The access road must be of solid construction with no uneven ground, obstructions or steep inclines.
Visiting the showroom
Unfortunately we are not allowed to open the showrooms for browsing.