Open for business
We are now offering a "click and collect" type service from Derby & Codnor.
"Click & Collect" Procedure:
1. Place your order via email (preferably)
or by telephone:
2. Provide your best contact mobile number and/or email address and a required collection date (Mon - Fri only). Opening Hours
3. We will process the order and provide an order number - please bring this with you.
4. Customers without accounts will need to pay in full before collection.
5. When collecting, we would ask you to observe the current social distancing.
6. Returns will only be accepted strictly on production of the original invoice and subject to our normal policy. We remind all customers that special order tiles, surplus to requirement, cannot be returned. Stock lines may only be returned within 28 days from invoice date and where we still have stocks of the same batch. Returns may incur a restocking charge.
8. Please be patient with our staff who are working hard during this difficult period.
Visiting the showroom
Both showrooms are now open to customers (Opening Hours) but numbers will be limited in line with Covid-19 guidelines. If we have our quota of customers, the door will be locked and admittance permitted on a one in, one out basis.
To be certain of immediate entry to a showroom, please ring to make an appointment.
Purchases on the day
If you have not ordered in advance, it may not always be possible, due to limted staff numbers, to take your purchase on the day.
Deliveries are possible using 3rd party carriers which may incur an additional cost.